This page contains topics concerning construction projects, training, technical briefs, etc.
- Learn Morse Code Online
- WinLink by Barry KD0RQU
- How the QSL Bureau Works (by K0NR)
- Build a variety of J-pole antennas
- Do you need an antenna tuner?
- Grounding problems?
- Setting the SWR of your antenna
- Guide to coaxial cables
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
- What is Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS)?
Information from various radio club meetings
- DMR: The Fastest Growing Digital Format on VHF/UHF – Bob K0NR, March 2017 Club Meeting
- Operating from other countries – April 2016 Club Meeting
- Emergency Power for Ham Radio (Slides pdf, Video) Mike W0MJH, November 2015 Club Meeting
- Getting Ready For Tech Field Day – June 2015 Club Meeting
- Nothing but NET – April 2015 Club Meeting
- Beyond the HT: Your Next Radio – Feb 2015 Club Meeting
- Ham_Station_Grounding_for_Lightning_Protection_- Jan 2015 Club Meeting
- Lighthouse Presentation – Oct 2014 Club Meeting
- W0TLM 2m 70cm frequency list- Rev 8
This Excel file can be used to program your 2m / 70cm HT or mobile transceiver. Updated for the tone change on Colorado Connection repeaters.
Includes N0XLF repeater in Palmer Lake